Helsinki - An Update.

Good evening guys,

It is with great sadness that I have to let you know that, due to the death of a close friend here in Helsinki, I will be putting the Helsinki Diaries on hiatus until January. My friend was also a supporter of this blog, he encouraged me, talked about it with me often, and provided me with a lot of great content that has (hopefully) kept you entertained since August. It does not feel right to continue this series without him while me and our amazing circle of friends come to terms with the events of last week, and begin to heal.

I hope you all understand, and rest assured that the Lyon and Hamburg series will still be running, and I may appear now and then with the odd law/study related post.

Thank you for your continued support
Lauren ❤️


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts